My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Million Dollar Dollhouse

This Italian Baroque miniature building is eight-and-one-half-feet long, two stories tall consisting of 10 rooms viewed from front and back. Upper and lower “Grand Halls” are two-tone travertine marble, including stairway, containing over 2000 of the world’s finest handmade miniatures of art objects, furniture and paintings by top artisans from 31 countries, massed over a 42-year period. Some objects are two and three centuries old, 35 to 40% of other objects are antique, depicting “17th century through Art Deco” period.



It is valued at $1.6 million (US) .
Additional discription and images are located at: http://www.syvtelcom.com/miniature/home.html


Grand Stairs

Upper Grand Hall


Front Cove: 19th Century bronze statue in cove, right side of entrance


Outside Front Steps: 18th Century lions of bronze on “tish” marble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home