My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Dollhouse on Gilmore Girls


You know you have turned into a dollhouse-maniac when you spend more time watching the dollhouse in the background than paying attention to the story. I was watching The Gilmore Girls a few weeks ago, when I saw their dollhouse! Ever since then I have been trying to find photos on-line of the dollhouse.


Today, I was very amused when I read my SmallStuff Digest, and a fellow member sent out a message asking about the Gilmore Girls' dollhouse! I had been thinking about sending a message myself last week, but felt shy ~ but now I know, I am not alone living the life of a dollhouse-fanatic!

Anyway, I found the photos at gilmoregirls.org and I thought I'd share them with you. I hope there was a better shot of the dollhouse, but, alas, the dollhouse isn't one of the main characters! How sad! ...

... Just kidding! I love the show. I mean, who doesn't?


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in love with the doll house on Gilmore Girls. Wish I could look inside. What kind of lights are use too. Ugh love it!!!

Nov 5, 2021, 5:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Tyreese Nelson said...

Nicee blog post

Dec 16, 2021, 8:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home