My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 02, 2007

The Tudor Cottage by Sally Thomas


Thanks to our friend elfkin, here is a confection that is good enough to eat! Artist Sally Thomas discusses how she "bashed" the Buttercup Kit to create this one of a kind Tudor Cottage. Here is the link to the tutorial:


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey u r genius...
i loved it..
each of them is a masterpiece..keep it up..all the best..

Aug 20, 2009, 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger claude said...

excellent ! thank you

Jan 28, 2017, 8:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home