My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thank You Anthoula!


Today I received a gift all the way from Greece! When I untied the red and white checkered ribbon and unwrapped the red paper wrapping, these tiny treasures awaited me. First came the lemon meringue pie ... then the fruit tart topped with cherry and a slice of starfruit ... followed by the waffle served with chocolate ice cream and banana slices atop a dollop of cream ... and finally the tiny meringue nest with slices of citrus fruits! I love how the meringue swirls so elegantly on all of them, and the details on the starfruit and banana slices are out of this world! Thank You Anthoula!

For more minis by Anthoula Zampeli, visit:


8 Comments:

Blogger Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Wow they look real & perfect

Apr 5, 2010, 4:12:00 PM  
Blogger My Realitty said...

Hi! Looks like time for a feast! CM

Apr 7, 2010, 10:37:00 AM  
Anonymous VaKaDi said...

Very cool miniatures!
I like all small!
vakadi.etsy.com
Thank you for your blog

Apr 15, 2010, 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous West travel deals said...

Wow! nice blog. They look a like very yammy.Thank for sharing.

Apr 17, 2010, 3:30:00 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Wonerdul gift, they look so yummy. I love the meringue pie!

Apr 25, 2010, 9:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Playmobil Pony Ranch said...

So mouth-watering miniature toys. This is a good food accessory for anyone's doll houses. So realistic pies and dessert, well-detailed. Doll houses will be more beautiful if they have this kind of toy inside.

Sep 7, 2012, 6:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Ben Smith said...

We have doll house for your children. The house is compltely of wooden made.

Dec 14, 2019, 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Ben Smith said...

We have doll house for your children. The house is compltely of wooden made.

Dec 14, 2019, 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home