My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Owl Post ~ Mary Tran


Welcome to the Owl Post ~ the most reliable Air Mail Service of the Wizarding World. Drop off your parcels and parchments, and rest assured they will reach Hogwarts Castle safely and on time. While you are here, do go around the back and check out the wanted posters ...

This Harry Potter inspired 1:12 scale post office was created by artist Mary Tran. For more minis by Mary, visit:



4 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Mary's work is wonderful..

Jun 13, 2009, 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I love that! Those little packages are so cute! The Owl Post is just as I would imagine it to be-- love the wanted signs!

Jun 13, 2009, 7:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jemjoop said...

Adorable little packages, this is just perfect.

Jun 14, 2009, 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger madge1967 said...

You just keep doing amasing stuff!
Show me more!
Mel

Jun 15, 2009, 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home