My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Angelina Jolie Fairy Doll ~ Eneida Rosa


Isn't she a beauty? The Angelina Jolie fairy is a one-of-a-kind polymer clay doll sculpted by artist Eneida Onofre Rosa of Spain. The doll measures about 8.5" in standing pose. Her beautiful features, including the famous tattoos, are hand-painted and set with genesis paint. She sold for over $1,800 on eBay last month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

What a beautiful sculpt.

Apr 7, 2009, 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger kimsminiatures said...

Wow I'm speechless. Shes amazing!

Apr 7, 2009, 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jo Raines said...

Her work is absolutely amazing. Every fairy she creates from Marilyn Monroe to this one are breathtakingly surreal.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Apr 13, 2009, 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home