My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Angelina Jolie Barbie ~ DNJ Dolls


Angelina Jolie is a one-of-a-kind repainted Barbie doll on a model muse body. Her original face was carefully removed and meticulously repainted using high quality acrylic paints and then sealed. All of Angelina’s tattoos are hand painted. The doll sold for over $300 on eBay auction last week.

To learn more about DNJ Dolls, visit their eBay page at:
http://myworld.ebay.com/dnj_dolls


1 Comments:

Blogger Sans! said...

I seriously think she is THE most beautiful American actress :D although I don't know if I will pay that much for her doll..maybe she bought it

Apr 1, 2009, 7:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home