My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Art Studio Minis ~ Marquis Miniatures


Today I received a wonderful email from Keith Marquis of Marquis Miniatures, and immediately fell in love with their line of artist's studio miniatures. I spent a good part of my morning pouring over the photos he shared with me, admiring the meticulous attention to details. From the tiniest ring of paint left on the sink to the paint-stained rug draped over the box of art supplies ... it truly seems like the workshop of elves who come out at night to paint.

For more minis by Keith and Jill Marquis, visit:
http://marquisminiatures.etsy.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

Wow, it is the first time that I see his work. Wonderful

Mar 22, 2009, 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh WOW! These are incredible...I'll have to go check out the site...thanks for sharing these pics and the link with us!

Mar 22, 2009, 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Love the dirty artists sink.
Thanks for sharing.

Mar 24, 2009, 4:22:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I have a surprise for you at my blog.

Gr. Kim

Mar 26, 2009, 1:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW- These are exquisite!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Marilyn

Mar 29, 2009, 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger synnøve said...

Hello,
I have an award for you to pick up from my blog:-)

Mar 31, 2009, 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger shuvo said...

this is mindblowing, i liked it

Apr 1, 2009, 12:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home