My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shirley Temple doll by R. DeLauey


This tiny 1" Shirley Temple doll was created by R. DeLauey in 1982. She has the Shirley Temple attitude, holding her dress out with her hands and her legs looking like they may do a dance step at any moment. Snuggled in her head of the tiniest real hair ringlet curls, is a thin red band tied in a bow to match the red trim in her perfectly pleated, white lace dress. Her shoes and socks are painted on with that same red band around the sock top. This doll was part of Sue Narr's estate dollhouse, and recently sold for about $270 on eBay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo Raines said...

Wow! What an heirloom piece and I love the ringlet curls.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Feb 18, 2009, 2:28:00 PM  
Blogger anastasia said...

makes one wonder what else was found at the estate sale.

Mar 18, 2009, 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home