My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Lynnwood


The Lynnwood by Al Dickerson. This magnificent Georgian colonial home was a five year project completed in 2007, and was featured in the June 2008 edition of the MINIATURE COLLECTOR magazine. The house showcases works by several internationally famous miniaturists including Nicole Marble, Ray Storey, Emily Goode, Maggie Donahue, Brooke Tucker, Ray Whitledge, Judee Williamson and Melissa Wolcott.

To read the fascinating story behind the construction of Lynnwood, visit:

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Fabulous.. The attention to detail is amazing.

Dec 17, 2008, 1:58:00 AM  
Blogger kimsminiatures said...

I saw this on ebay. I can't believe how real this looks. I would love to see it in person.So wonderful.

Dec 20, 2008, 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home