My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sophie's Folly by Tara Ryan

Wanted to share with you the photos of Sophie's Folly, the San Franciscan dollhouse that was recently remodeled by my friend Tara Ryan (elfkin). The stained glass windows are my favorite!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another very pretty San Franciscan! I need to spend some time on this site - lots to see. I just commented on the next post with the San Franciscn house. I need to get busy.
Glenda

Nov 12, 2008, 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home