My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hallow Manor by S. Mignoli


Welcome to a tour of Hallow Manor by my favorite Halloween Dollhouse Artist S. Mignoli. The house has a loft overlooking the living room, with a skeleton in a casket and a working flickering tea light. The kitchen features the artist's hand-sculpted miniature witch tea service and "Thing," the hand in the box. The Ghost Doll is a Re-Dead, not to be confused with Re-Born, as the artist likes to point out! My favorite was the weathered mural wallpaper and the cat hanging from the tree branch greeting the trick-or-treaters.

To find S. Mignoli on eBay, visit:
http://myworld.ebay.com/suemigstimelesstreasures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home