My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 12, 2008

1:144 Scale Fairy Cottage by Pat Carlson


It is a great pleasure to share with you the 144th scale fairy dollhouses of Pat Carlson. Ever since I was introduced to her mini books and puppet theaters in 2006, I have been a fan of her exquisite craftsmanship and intricately detailed miniatures.


3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Calhoun said...

What precious, precious work!!!! The attention to details is amazing.

You find the most delightful thinhs to show.

Oct 12, 2008, 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Skywind said...

Aw, Sumaiya...thanks for posting my little houses on your blog! You are a sweetheart! Warm regards, Pat Carlson

Oct 13, 2008, 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy Calhoun said...

Pat, I've learned that Sumaiya chooses the most incredible items to post on her site....things that are above the norm and assured to catch the eye of anyone, big or small.

Your little houses are a delight for these eyes and I'm glad she chose to show your work. Good job to you both.

Oct 13, 2008, 7:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home