My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Ravenhurst Manor by Angela Smith


I came across the works of artist Angela Smith quite by chance on eBay, and was soon lost amidst her quaint brick cottages and the very handsome Ravenhurst Manor. In the video below, Angela takes you on a tour of Ravenhurst Manor.


4 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

I thought that cottage frontage was real.. Fab detail..

Dec 10, 2008, 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Sumaiya Mehreen said...

I know! Isn't it fabulous? I would love to be able to recreate that brick-work on my Garfield!

Dec 10, 2008, 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Heather Cutting-Rayl said...

Hi, You must check out item #120343296127 on Ebay!! t's a $78,000 dollhouse for sale! It's absolutely fabulous!!!

Heather

Dec 10, 2008, 3:55:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Kilgast said...

XD like Debbie I thought it was real! *goes back to bed*

Dec 11, 2008, 3:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home