My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tiny Trains


Created by Cindi's Minis, these mini train tracks and terrain dioramas are approximately 4 inches wide. The train is possibly the "World's Smallest Working Model Train," and is powered by a drive-belt and motor inside the track. The train is permanently attached to the track and will even run upside down!

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Fantastic, so tiny but brilliant..

Feb 5, 2009, 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger Heather Cutting-Rayl said...

So cool! Way too tiny for me! LOL! Absolutely fabulous!

Feb 5, 2009, 2:35:00 PM  
Blogger kimsminiatures said...

These little trains are amazing... So small.

Feb 6, 2009, 1:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home