My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Egyptian Treasures ~ Empires of Glory Studio


1:12 Dollhouse Scale Ancient Egyptian Treasures by the Empires of Glory Studio, available at Swan House Miniatures.
Above: 3 ¼" tall replica Canopic Chest.


The Bust of Nefertiti

The Gilt Throne of Tutankhamun

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

lovely things.

Jan 25, 2009, 4:13:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Kilgast said...

oh how beautiful!
The bust of Nefertiti is in Berlin, I saw it several times. It's probably the most beautiful sculpture I've ever seen!
Seeing it in miniature is kind of fun :)

Jan 25, 2009, 5:54:00 AM  
Blogger Jo Raines said...

You would really have to have these to do an Egyptian room! So exotic and mysterious looking.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Jan 25, 2009, 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home