My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 26, 2008

My First Grapes


Last night I finally tried my hand at making mini grapes, and I love how they turned out! True, I still have a long way to go before I can achieve the ultra-realistic shading, the perfect leaves and the lusciously juicy grapes that I have seen my friends make ... but I really loved these and wanted to share the photo with you.
Love, Sumaiya

7 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

They look fantastic. Mini Hugs

Dec 27, 2008, 3:03:00 AM  
Blogger Sans! said...

Sumaiya, they look amazing! I love grapes and they look very very edible too.

Dec 27, 2008, 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger Heather Cutting-Rayl said...

Your grapes are great! When you perect your technique, feel free to send them my way! I would be proud to display them in my castle!! LOL!!!
Heather

Dec 27, 2008, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Thanks :D ... I have seven more pewter pots that I bought in a lot ... wondering what I can make next.

Dec 27, 2008, 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The grapes are amazing and I love the whole picture!

Dec 29, 2008, 2:36:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If my first attempt at something like this goes half as well I will be thrilled! Your grapes look fantastic~!

Jan 5, 2009, 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

The look is wonderful...

Jan 16, 2009, 4:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home