My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Poppy's Cottage at Lessor Dixter ~ Melissa Chaple


Poppy's Cottage at Lessor Dixter was completed in February of 2009 and will join the permanent collection in the Fantasy Forest of The Great American Dollhouse Museum in Danville, Kentucky. To read the enchanting stories behind the creation of Ms. Chaple's fairy dwellings, visit her new website The Enchanted Woodland Faery Dollhouse Co. at http://enchantedwoodlandfaer.intuitwebsites.com


7 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Oh this is beautiful. Love it, you can just imagine the fairies living there.

Mar 7, 2009, 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Sans! said...

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this house. Must list this one as another inspirational dollhouse. Sumaiya, what a great find. Thanks!!

Mar 8, 2009, 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sumaiya Mehreen said...

You will love the stories she spins about each of the dollshouse...

Mar 8, 2009, 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger La Bohemien said...

Is perfect.....is wonderful....is magic..... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 11, 2009, 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Istery said...

This house is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 1, 2009, 4:55:00 AM  
Blogger Samarpita Deb said...

i am salivating :(

Apr 16, 2009, 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous The Great American Dollhouse Museum said...

Here at The Great American Dollhouse Museum, Poppy's Cottage is among the favorite exhibits among our visitors. It is complimented and adored daily. We continue to be delighted with it day after day. Melissa Chaple is a very gifted artist. Lori Kagan-Moore, Curator, The Great American Dollhouse Museum

Dec 24, 2009, 9:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home