My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Rose Red Fairy House ~ Julie McLaughlin


"For your consideration, I offer my latest OOAK (One of a Kind) fairy house straight from a FAIRYTALE FANTASY! It is 1:24 scale. The exterior has TUDOR style architecture with a hand-mortared STONE CHIMNEY. The WOOD shingled ROOF and stuccoed walls are painted/stained for an aged look. Gorgeous realistic FLORALS, FERNS, VINES and BERRIES in tones of RED, envelop the structure. SLATE STEPPING STONES surround the home which sits on a TURN TABLE BASE for viewing all angles. Moss and faux fanciful red-spotted MUSHROOMS 'grow' from the landscape. Door and chimney are embellished with VINTAGE JEWELRY bits as hardware. Door and windows do not actually open."


"The interior boasts 4 tiny rooms, with faux stone and wood plank floors. The walls are trimmed with mossy twigs and windows have berry trim. A FABULOUS twig/vine SPIRAL STAIRCASE connects the two floors. The four rooms are completely furnished to scale with enchanting,dreamy pieces, fit for the most discriminating tiny fairy. Most furniture is made from faux wire wicker or wood which I have embellished to 'fairy-atize' it."

~ Julie McLaughlin


Find Julie McLaughlin on eBay:


6 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Its wonderful. Love the Rose petals on the bed.

May 28, 2009, 3:39:00 AM  
Blogger La Bohemien said...

Is beautiful....is cured in every detail,the interiors are enchanted!!!

May 28, 2009, 5:53:00 AM  
Blogger Donna Hager said...

If I were a fairy....this is where I would choose to live!
Beautiful

May 28, 2009, 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

OMG! It's awesome...I'm going back for another look!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

May 28, 2009, 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger Jo Raines said...

This is exquisite! Thank you for sharing it. My fairy tree stump is still sitting un-decorated in my basement awaiting completion as are all of my other projects. This is wonderful. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Jun 3, 2009, 7:47:00 AM  
Blogger Claudia Castora said...

Maravilloso amiga querida.
maravilloso
Maravilloso


Un aplauso y un abrazo desde Chile

Jul 24, 2009, 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home