My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Estelle by Alice Leverett


Estelle belongs to the Lasting Impressions Collection created by artist Alice Leverett. Estelle was designed to convey the 2001 UFDC Convention theme, "Starry Starry Night" and was entered in the category of Created by Exhibitor. She was awarded the blue ribbon for that category and then honored with the Presidents Choice Award.


To view detailed photos of Estelle's costume, visit:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the detail.Very pretty!

Feb 15, 2007, 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Moxon said...

I have now joined the blog world and can now leave a comment on here to thank you for posting pictures of Aprils dolls house which was my first project.
Yvonne

Jul 15, 2007, 4:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home