My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Collector's Dream

This Pierce dollhouse was on auction on eBay last week. It came complete with lights, furniture and a 360º turn-table which flaunts the garden and gazebo. The Pierce, although not as big as the Garfield, is still quite imposing, and one of my favorite Greenleaf dollhouses.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful...I have a Pierce as well and I love it

Jan 17, 2015, 9:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a nice job thanks for the pics

Feb 15, 2019, 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Hello,
Such a Beautiful House ! I also LOVE it and the way you did this to make it so grand :-)
***
My husband bought this for me last week at a auction in new condition on Nov.1st.I have collected too many pieces of furniture to accommodate especially the kitchen.I have had my 6th eye surgery yesterday and I'm so anxious to start.Even though I have been I mniniatures for many many years have not electrified a house yet...Sigh...I'm so intimidated by it :-)
I also purchased the Garfield about 5 years ago and now it belongs to our granddaughter Isabella,still lots of work to do.
Thank you for posting this,
Brigitte in Maine

Nov 7, 2019, 8:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home