My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ariel by Sumaiya Mehreen


Ariel: my first elf maiden, and my pride and joy. Her wispy blond hair cascades down her back. Her delicate fingers and toes, her pink rosebud lips and mesmerizing brown gaze have all the lads falling head-over-heels in love with her!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is awesome I am amazed by her and her beauty. You did an excellent job on creating her and very tasteful as a nude to. Bravo!

Jul 3, 2007, 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Andrea! You are always such a sweetheart! :D

Jul 3, 2007, 11:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a beautiful doll! Makes me want to try my hand at dollmaking. Pam

Jul 4, 2007, 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Dearest Pam:
You HAVE to go to the crafts store right now, buy some Sculpey clay and start making dolls! And, please please show us the photos once you are done!

Jul 4, 2007, 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home