My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mini Room Boxes by Lenor Johnson

While doing some housecleaning, my friend Lenor Johnson found some more photos of her room-boxes that she so kindly shared with us. I have always been a fan of the "old world" touch in the brilliant paper-clay creations of Lenor. I am always left amazed at how she captures realism in her art: from the sooty fireplace to the draping shawl and floppy pillow: I always feel like I am right there inside her dollhouse!

To see more of her amazing creations, visit:
http://smehreen.polapine.com/lenor/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home