My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Dream Home of aminilover


Come inside ~ have a seat! I have been meaning to show you around this house by aminilover. The black leather couch, the leopard print window treatment, the elephant table base ~ each item is hand-picked for this Safari themed Living room.

This room done in light sage is my favorite ~ and not just because it is my favorite color! I love the bed spread and how the entire room is unified by the sage and cream theme.


The lady of the house has exquisite taste in decorating her house. If you click on these photos, you can see more detailed versions of them. I died of envy when I saw her table setting! The green glassware seems to be from Chrysnbon, and the china! Don't get me started about the china! The cups are of the palest sage green with gold inside.

Dad is in his office, and baby in her room. The lighting in each room is unique; I love the lamp shades that vary in style to fit the decor of each individual room.


For more photos by aminilover, visit:
http://community.webshots.com/user/aminilover

1 Comments:

Blogger Stitching Mama said...

This is so neat. I can't wait to get started on mine. It would be great if anyone can point me in the direction of purchasing miniatures and supplies. I'm a bit leary of purchasing on the internet.

Mar 11, 2007, 12:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home