My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dressed Beds by Kelly Curtis

When I was a child, my mother used to tell me the story of an Indian Princess. She was taken from the palace by demons and was kept imprisoned in the enchanted City of Demons. Before the demons left their fort for the night, they would cast a spell on the Princess and put her to sleep.

When I see these luxurious beds by Kelly Curtis, in my mind I see the beautiful princess sleeping ~ her long raven hair strewn about the pillows, her lithe ivory body resting like a pearl on the exotic bed!

I sigh and admire the creations ... and hope to get one of these beds for my dollhouse one day!
Meanwhile, here is the link to Kelly Curtis's website for you to enjoy:
http://www.bedsbykelly.com/beds.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home