My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Fairy House ~ Julie McLaughlin

In my daily rambles through eBay, I came across this darling Fairy Dollhouse by Julie. This whimsical creation comes complete with dreamy fairy furniture and a twinkling little fairy!

For curious minds, the artist has included a detailed description of this Tudor styled dollhouse. The auction is ending in a day, so if you haven't had the chance to drop by and visit with the fairy, do so before she has to fly off to her new home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home