My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 18, 2007

R. Bliss Dollhouse

This late 1800's to early 1900's R. Bliss Dollhouse was sold on eBay for $1,370 last week. The R. Bliss Mfg. Co. was founded by Rufus Bliss in Pawtucket, Rhode Island 1832. They pioneered in development of lithographed paper on wooden toys including dolls' houses, boats, trains, and building blocks.

There is a wonderful collection of R. Bliss Dollhouses at:
http://www.redwoodmatrix.net/dollhouses/anderson.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home