My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lights Lights Lights !!!


This is the first dollhouse that I have put lights in! Until now, I have always used the 3 volt battery boxes to connect lights to. But I used a 12 volt lighting system in the new house! And there is a switch that turns the lights on and off, without having to unplug the transformer everytime.

Not only does the house have a magical glow when it is lit at night, the light fixtures look beautiful even when they are not lit. And did I mention, there are glow in the dark beads on the floor and ceiling moldings?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home