My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Winter Cottage by Roberta


"Shhhhh .... we must be really really quiet!" Sis said. It was their first night in their new home. Mom and Dad were fast asleep, but the children were too excited. As the snow fell outside, the little ones tiptoed around the house ... exploring each nook and cranny in the magical glow of the Tulip lamps.


Remember my first Winter Orchid Cottage? It was the first dollhouse I ever built. That dollhouse was lovingly adopted by Roberta, a new friend from California. The dollhouse finally reached her last night, and I woke up this morning to find all these photos from her. She was just trying out some different furniture settings ... and promises to share more photos with us after she is done decorating. It might be a while though ... since she is determined to find the most perfect pieces for her favorite dollhouse!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home