My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rik Pierce and Hogwarts

I watched the new Harry Potter movie last night, and if there is anything I admire more, it is the monumental Hogwarts castle by Rik Pierce! That is the dollhouse that first introduced me to the magic of paper clay. I never had a chance to take one of Mr. Pierce's workshops, but had the pleasure of meeting him at the Texas Miniature Showcase.

The Hogwarts castle and more of Rik Pierce's creations can be viewed at:
http://www.frogmorton.com

1 Comments:

Blogger After Dark Miniatures said...

That's amazing!

I need to create that kind of stone in a miniature building.

Love the work that went into that piece.

Oct 12, 2010, 6:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home