My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ready For Christmas

The Roberts' household is bustling with Christmas festivities! This decorated 1:12 scale dollhouse sold for about $169 on eBay last week ~ and what a prize it was! The sage and dusky rose color palette is a little deviant from the obvious crimson and forest green Christmas color scheme. I love the subtle and tasteful decoration: how the house is cozy without being cluttered. It warms my heart every time I see the photos, and I wish she gives as much joy to her new family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home