My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Thanksgiving Dinner

Merry Christmas and season's greetings to all of you ... and speaking of delectable meals, here is a mini room-box that looks good enough to eat!

It is a Thanksgiving dinner actually. The table is set with mashed potatoes, corn, cranberries, peas and carrots, salad, green beans, jello mold, asparagus, rolls, preserves, Brussels sprouts, olives, pickles and ice tea. To the right of the table is a black étagère filled with seasonal items and to the left is a working grandfather clock. In the back is a hutch filled with a selection of pies, to top off the night with sugar rush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home