My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 06, 2006

The First Snow of Winter


When I stared out the foggy bay window, it was to find a light dusting of snow on all the rooftops. It was the first snowfall that heralded the coming of long winter months.


This is my third Orchid dollhouse. It was inspired by the sudden Texas winters that seem to come out of nowhere: one day it is warm and sunny, and the next day you catch a cold if you happen to go outside without your jacket! But after the blistering Texas summer, the wintery chill is quite welcome.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home