My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas Shop by Mountbay Miniatures and Railway


This was a Christmas dollhouse that was on auction on ebay a few weeks ago. This was one of Cathy's favorites and she had sent me a link to the auction. The details in the accessories are just astounding, and I just had to share the photos with you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Carter said...

OMG!! That was so cute!!!

Nov 16, 2006, 4:44:00 AM  
Blogger Sumaiya Mehreen said...

I KNOW! This dollhouse is too cute for words! :)

Nov 17, 2006, 1:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home