My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 04, 2006

Cabinet of Curiosity by Patricia Paul

I received a dear little note from Patricia last night, along with this photo of her Cabinet of Curiosity, and I wanted to share this confection with all of you! And to dearest Patricia, a big Thanks!


I enjoyed looking at your blog and see you really enjoy miniatures. I noticed some miniatures of collections as in the 17th C Cabinets of Curiosity and thought you might like to see one of mine. I am fascinated by these first 'museums' and done several things along this line.
Regards ~
Patricia Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home