My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 01, 2006

The Owl Carver by Grace Shaw


Yes ... I had the same jaw-dropping awe-struck expression on my face when I saw this beautiful scenery by artist Grace Shaw! It tells the wonderful story of the Owl Carver who lives in the woods and carves, sculpts and paints owls. Grace has most graciously consented to share her photos with us, so Thank you Grace!


Want to read the story behind the creation of The Owl Carver?
visit:
http://www.virtualdollhouse.net/Customer/Owl_Carver.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home