My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 17, 2006

My Country Kitchen Set


If you haven't noticed already -- I love dollhouse furniture! What I love even more is to set them up inside my dollhouse and to take pictures of them to share with you!

I bought this sage & oak country kitchen set today. I adore the tiny spice compartments in the cabinet, and the ample storage space. It is not as big as my other kitchen sets, which makes it perfect for smaller dollhouse kitchens. The color and the design give a cozy feel to my country kitchen. It is a welcoming space where the children can come in for their lemonade, after playing all evening in the sunny backyard!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you buy the cabinets???

Dec 21, 2014, 1:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home