My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dollhouse by Elke


This was my favorite Christmas house being auctioned by elkenone on ebay. This beautiful miniature dollhouse was created by Elke. The entire house is created around a Christmas theme. There are children playing in the snow. Lighted reindeer are pulling Santa's sleigh. The house has four rooms, all completely furnished and decorated for Christmas. Living room has a lighted fireplace and lighted candle sticks on the mantle. All rooms have hand crocheted rugs, doilies, flower arangements. There is a lighted Christmas tree and nativity scene in the living room. Gifts and presents and scattered throughout. All rooms have working lights and are completely wallpapered with Christmas themes. All the outside trees are decorated with lights as well. The roof eves are lined with icicles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home