My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 31, 2007

What A Deal!

This dollhouse sold for $15.50 on eBay this month! And all I could think was, why couldn't I live in Hayward, California! This one was for pick-up only, and could not be shipped. Granted, it is in clear need of TLC ... but $15.50? There are gorgeous wood wall panels on the first floor, and working doors: just to name a few of the features. I say it is a real bargain, and whoever won it better have tons of fun making it over ... or feel free to mail it to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adelle said...

OMG that is the same kind of dollhouse i have. same colour too! Mine is in much better condition though.

Feb 7, 2010, 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home