My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Beautiful Contemporary Dollhouse - The Brookwood


My friend Cathy emailed me the eBay link to this wonderful Contemporary Brookwood Dollhouse. The house is handcrafted, electrified and totally finished inside and out. The frame was built from a Greenleaf kit that has been discontinued for many years.


This is how the artist describes the dollhouse:
This house is 'your chalet in the mountains, your get-away at the beach, your home on a quiet cul-de-sac - the Brookwood is the house of your dreams. This lovely dollhouse has all the elements of easy living: sunroom, loft bedrooms, and curving staircase. With three fireplaces, ten skylights, two decks and a hot tub, you'll wish you had this house in real life!'


The following is the eBay link to this house on sale right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item
=320036945017&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

To view the artist's website, visit:
http://madiganhouse.com/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home