My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

144th Scale Farmhouse by Terri


These are photos of a 144th Scale Farmhouse by my friend Terri. She made it for her mother ~ simply too sweet! She writes:

Here are 3 pictures of the 144th scale farmhouse I made for my Mom. This is my first attempt at doing this scale. I wallpapered most of the rooms and stained the floors. The landscaping was lots of fun. I hope these arrive and that you can see the pictures clearly.

Hugs, Terri


You know what Terri? Landscaping is the most fun part for me too! Flowers and plants are just what gives life to a dollhouse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home