My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tudor Facade by Kellie Wachter

Dear Sumaiya,

Here are the the window and door against the unfinished paperclay bricks. I am not sure on the the placement of the lamp post...it may not stay there...Its still a work in progress as you can plainly see.

Here are the two main elements of my Tudor Facade. I didn't want to recreate an entire facade, just a snapshot, a small section of a bigger whole. I am intrigued with lit windows at night and wanted to create something that evoked the warmth and coziness of being inside, out of the cold. We'll see how it turns out!

~Kellie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home