My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Explorer's Study by suedsimpson


Continuing in the spirit of exploration, let us visit the Explorer's Study by my friend Sue from Garstang, UK. The telescope and butterfly display case are extra special because they are gifts from her dear husband Neil. Basking in the toasty warmth of the fireplace is a black labrador, much like Sue's very own Cassie. Sue, did you know I had a German Shepherd named Cassie too?

Her webshots gallery is a veritable treasure chest of magnificent minis! It is the best place to go for project ideas, especially since she shows the different stages involved in the making of many of her projects. To read the stories behind each of her creations, visit suedsimpson's home on webshots.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home