My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lenor Johnson: Some More Minis

My friend Zeema came over last week, and I had to show her the photos of the Cottage. What had her amazed was the level of details: from the dust in the carpet to the photos beside the unmade bed! She said, it seems like a little pixie lives in the house.

Myself, I liked the aged and used look of the furniture. So, here are some more of the wonderful furniture, from the heart of Lenor Johnson to us, to enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home