My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Featured Artist: Lenor Johnson


Last week, I had the great pleasure of meeting artist Lenor Johnson: the creator of this and other incomparable specimens of miniature dollhouse sceneries. It was a chance meeting, and a very fortunate one for me! I had posted a message on the Smallstuff Digest about my French Country Cottage, asking for feedback from my fellow miniature-lovers. That is when Ms. Johnson sent me a very heart-warming email congratulating me, and sending me these photos of her own favorite cottage. Coming from an artist who has been creating miniatures since the 70's, her commendations were both encouraging and flattering!

So, with her generous permission, I would like to share with you, the photos of the Cottage by Lenor Johnson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home