My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Custom Dolls, Houses and Miniatures


Our Pat Carlson has invited us to take a tour of her favorite dollhouse website:
cdhm.org


For the Collector:
Maybe you are looking for unique food items for your miniature kitchen; a pillow to accent your Bespaq or Lundby sofa; a fireplace to warm your miniature library. CDHM offers the collector a visual catalog of some of the finest Artisan made original miniatures in the world, including dolls, dollhouses, fairies, foods, furniture, and a vast array of other miniatures that are limited only by the imagination of the Artists who create them!

For the Artists:
CDHM.org is an online service that offers Artists of custom made miniatures a venue in which to display their unique miniature creations and commissioned services. They offer a showcase of custom art created by some of the most talented Artists in the field of miniatures.

To learn more, visit cdhm.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home